It appears that as of late everyone is a plumber. The question is! With all of these plumbers in the area which one do you choose? For a long time if we were looking for Water Pressure Regulator Repair in Atlanta, we simply open up the Yellow Pages! Nowadays is more like grabbing our cell phones and doing a search on Craigslist, Home Advisor, or whatever your favorite website is! It is convenient but have you though about the quality of work this company you are about to hire to work in your home? Many people don’t and for this reason when we respond to a call we hear nothing but trash talk from the homeowner.
Introducing the Benefits of Tankless Hot Water Heaters
Do you make sure that you get to the shower first to avoid the cold surprise halfway through? Have you ever scalded your hands when you turned on the hot water? Those are two of the drawbacks of traditional hot water heaters. Instead of maintaining a constant temperature, they heat the water to boiling point, just to slowly cool down until the next cycle. Those are also some of the reasons why more people opt for tankless hot water heaters.
How do Tankless Hot Water Heaters Work?
One of the reasons why tankless water heaters are so popular, is that they are very small units, and as such, ideal for compact homes. Erected on the side of the home, they are set up to reach a specific temperature.
The device is triggered when you turn on the hot water faucet inside your home. It instantly heats the water to the specified temperature. As such, your water is only heated when you are using it, unlike traditional water heaters that store “standby” water. You save on electricity, because the tank no longer has to constantly heat the water, even when it is not in use, or when you are not even at home. Tankless water heaters only work when you are using hot water.
A tankless hot water heater will therefore reduce your electric bills. Traditional water heaters:
- are constantly at work, costing your money and damaging the environment.
- cause your water to be scalding hot at times, as it overheats the water in order to avoid running out of hot water.
The problem with traditional water heaters is that it actually adds cold water when you run the faucet to make the temperature more comfortable. This wastes water and electricity, which damages the environment and costs you money.
Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters
A tankless water heater can save you up to 50% on your electricity bills, but they offer many other benefits:
Lifetime Warranty: Most tankless water heaters come with a lifetime warranty, unlike hot water heater tanks that have a much shorter lifespan.
No Leaks: Since tankless water heaters don’t store water, there can never be leaks or seeping.
Space Saving: Tankless water heaters are compact and out installed out of the way.
Healthier: When water stands for too long, bacteria can grow on it. Therefore, tankless water heaters that don’t store large amounts of water, are healthier for you and your family.
Environmentally Friendly: Tankless water heaters use less energy and less water. Since they run on fewer fossil fuels, they conserve more power.
An electric tankless water heater is the perfect solution for people who are tired of costly energy bills and having to relight the pilot light. These contemporary, compact and sophisticated devices provide comfort in addition to savings.
As a homeowner you know how stressful it is to come after a long day at work to deal with a slow drain and other plumbing troubles. In cases like this all you need to do is pick up your cell and dial (770) 354-4594 and our team of master plumbers will be on its way! When you call Ridgeway Mechanical know that we can fix anything from Water Heater Maintenance to Water Heater Installation. For Ridgeway no job is too big or too small! Here are some of our most popular services:
- Slab Leak Repair Near Me
- Commercial Plumber Near Me
- Gas Line Installation Near Me
- Best Plumbers Near Me
- Bath Tub Drain Repair Near Me
- Sump Pump Maintenance Near Me
- Water Heater Leak Repair Near Me
- Camera Line Inspection Near Me
- Storm Drain Cleaning Near Me
- Storm Drain Repair Near Me
- Trenchless Water Line Repair Near Me
- Trenchless Water Line Replacement Near Me
- Water Pressure Regulator Installation Near Me
- Water Pressure Regulator Repair Near Me
- Sewer Pipe Inspection Near Me
- Water Leak Services Near Me
- Water Heater Services Near Me
- Commercial Drain Services Near Me
- Sewer Drain Cleaning Near Me
- Laundry Room Plumbing Near Me
- Outdoor Plumbing Near Me
- Toilet Replacement Near Me
- Kitchen Plumbing Near Me
- Frozen Pipes Repair Near Me
- Garbage Disposal Repair Near Me
- Pipe Leak Repair Near Me
- Garbage Disposal Installation Near Me
- Plumber Repair Near Me
- Sewer Repair Near Me
- Water line repair Near Me
- Leak Detection Near Me
- Hot Water Heater Near Me
- Tankless Water Heaters Near Me
- Shower Installation Near Me
- Commercial Plumbing Near Me
- Residential Plumbing Near Me
- Tankless Water Heater Installation Near Me
- Residential Plumber Near Me
- Hydro Jetting Near Me
- Trenchless Sewer Repair Near Me
- Gas Line Repair Near Me
- Trenchless Sewer Replacement Near Me