It appears that as of late everyone is a plumber. The question is! With so many plumbers in the area which one do you select? For decades if we needed Plumber in Atlanta, we simply open up the Yellow Pages! Nowadays is more like grabbing our smartphone and doing a search on Yelp.Com, Angies’s List, or whatever your favorite website is! From time to time this is a good but have you though about the quality of work this company you are about to hire to work in your home? Many people don’t and more often than not when we respond to a call we hear nothing but venting from the homeowner.
Introducing the Benefits of Tankless Hot Water Heaters
Do you make sure that you get to the shower first to avoid the cold surprise halfway through? Have you ever scalded your hands when you turned on the hot water? Those are two of the drawbacks of traditional hot water heaters. Instead of maintaining a constant temperature, they heat the water to boiling point, just to slowly cool down until the next cycle. Those are also some of the reasons why more people opt for tankless hot water heaters.
How do Tankless Hot Water Heaters Work?
One of the reasons why tankless water heaters are so popular, is that they are very small units, and as such, ideal for compact homes. Erected on the side of the home, they are set up to reach a specific temperature.
The device is triggered when you turn on the hot water faucet inside your home. It instantly heats the water to the specified temperature. As such, your water is only heated when you are using it, unlike traditional water heaters that store “standby” water. You save on electricity, because the tank no longer has to constantly heat the water, even when it is not in use, or when you are not even at home. Tankless water heaters only work when you are using hot water.
A tankless hot water heater will therefore reduce your electric bills. Traditional water heaters:
- are constantly at work, costing your money and damaging the environment.
- cause your water to be scalding hot at times, as it overheats the water in order to avoid running out of hot water.
The problem with traditional water heaters is that it actually adds cold water when you run the faucet to make the temperature more comfortable. This wastes water and electricity, which damages the environment and costs you money.
Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters
A tankless water heater can save you up to 50% on your electricity bills, but they offer many other benefits:
Lifetime Warranty: Most tankless water heaters come with a lifetime warranty, unlike hot water heater tanks that have a much shorter lifespan.
No Leaks: Since tankless water heaters don’t store water, there can never be leaks or seeping.
Space Saving: Tankless water heaters are compact and out installed out of the way.
Healthier: When water stands for too long, bacteria can grow on it. Therefore, tankless water heaters that don’t store large amounts of water, are healthier for you and your family.
Environmentally Friendly: Tankless water heaters use less energy and less water. Since they run on fewer fossil fuels, they conserve more power.
An electric tankless water heater is the perfect solution for people who are tired of costly energy bills and having to relight the pilot light. These contemporary, compact and sophisticated devices provide comfort in addition to savings.
Whether you rent or own you know how stressful it is to come home to deal with frozen pipes and other plumbing troubles. In cases like this all you need to do is pick up your cell and dial (770) 354-4594 and our team of expert plumbers will be on its way! When you contact Ridgeway know that we can fix anything from Bathroom Water Pipe Relocation to Showerhead Repair. For Ridgeway Plumbing no job is too big or too small! Here are some of our most popular services:
- Frozen Pipes Repairs in Atlanta
- Kitchen Plumbing in Atlanta
- Best Plumbers in Atlanta
- Bath Tub Drain Repair in Atlanta
- Sump Pump Maintenance in Atlanta
- Water Heater Leak Repair in Atlanta
- Camera Line Inspection in Atlanta
- Storm Drain Cleaning in Atlanta
- Storm Drain Repair in Atlanta
- Trenchless Water Line Repair in Atlanta
- Trenchless Water Line Replacement in Atlanta
- Water Pressure Regulator Installation in Atlanta
- Water Pressure Regulator Repair in Atlanta
- Sewer Pipe Inspection in Atlanta
- Water Leak Services in Atlanta
- Water Heater Services in Atlanta
- Commercial Drain Services in Atlanta
- Sewer Drain Cleaning in Atlanta
- Laundry Room Plumbing in Atlanta
- Outdoor Plumbing in Atlanta
- Gas Line Installation in Atlanta
- Plumber in Atlanta
- Plumbers in Atlanta
- Plumber Service in Atlanta
- Plumbing in Atlanta
- Plumbing Service in Atlanta
- Plumbing Contractor in Atlanta
- Plumbing Company in Atlanta
- Plumbing Companies in Atlanta
- Emergency Plumber in Atlanta
- 24 hour Plumbing Service in Atlanta
- Water Heater Repair in Atlanta
- Water Heater Plumbing in Atlanta
- Water Heater Replacement in Atlanta
- Water Heater Installation in Atlanta
- Tankless Water Heater Service in Atlanta
- Instant Hot Water Repair in Atlanta
- Basement Plumbing in Atlanta
- Drain Cleaning Service in Atlanta
- Floor Drain Cleaning Service in Atlanta
- Clogged Sink Repair in Atlanta
- Clogged Kitchen Sink Service in Atlanta