Is it only us or does it looks like nowadays everyone has plumber aspirations! The question is! With so many plumbers around which one do you select? For many years if we were looking for Bathroom Faucet Installation in Atlanta, we simply let our fingers do the walking with the Yellow Pages! Nowadays is more like grabbing our cell phones and doing a search on YP.Com, Angies’s List, or whish ever your favorite website is! Sometimes that is ok but have you consider the reputation this person you are about to hire to work in your house? Many people don’t and more often than not when we respond to a call we hear nothing but venting from the homeowner.
Introducing the Benefits of Tankless Hot Water Heaters
Do you make sure that you get to the shower first to avoid the cold surprise halfway through? Have you ever scalded your hands when you turned on the hot water? Those are two of the drawbacks of traditional hot water heaters. Instead of maintaining a constant temperature, they heat the water to boiling point, just to slowly cool down until the next cycle. Those are also some of the reasons why more people opt for tankless hot water heaters.
How do Tankless Hot Water Heaters Work?
One of the reasons why tankless water heaters are so popular, is that they are very small units, and as such, ideal for compact homes. Erected on the side of the home, they are set up to reach a specific temperature.
The device is triggered when you turn on the hot water faucet inside your home. It instantly heats the water to the specified temperature. As such, your water is only heated when you are using it, unlike traditional water heaters that store “standby” water. You save on electricity, because the tank no longer has to constantly heat the water, even when it is not in use, or when you are not even at home. Tankless water heaters only work when you are using hot water.
A tankless hot water heater will therefore reduce your electric bills. Traditional water heaters:
- are constantly at work, costing your money and damaging the environment.
- cause your water to be scalding hot at times, as it overheats the water in order to avoid running out of hot water.
The problem with traditional water heaters is that it actually adds cold water when you run the faucet to make the temperature more comfortable. This wastes water and electricity, which damages the environment and costs you money.
Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters
A tankless water heater can save you up to 50% on your electricity bills, but they offer many other benefits:
Lifetime Warranty: Most tankless water heaters come with a lifetime warranty, unlike hot water heater tanks that have a much shorter lifespan.
No Leaks: Since tankless water heaters don’t store water, there can never be leaks or seeping.
Space Saving: Tankless water heaters are compact and out installed out of the way.
Healthier: When water stands for too long, bacteria can grow on it. Therefore, tankless water heaters that don’t store large amounts of water, are healthier for you and your family.
Environmentally Friendly: Tankless water heaters use less energy and less water. Since they run on fewer fossil fuels, they conserve more power.
An electric tankless water heater is the perfect solution for people who are tired of costly energy bills and having to relight the pilot light. These contemporary, compact and sophisticated devices provide comfort in addition to savings.
If you are a homeowner you know how stressful it is to come home to deal with a clogged toilet and other plumbing issue. When this happens all you need to do is pick up your smartphone and dial (770) 354-4594 and our team of professional plumbers will be on its way! When you contact Ridgeway Plumbing know that we can do anything from Shower Repair to Clogged Sink Repair. For Ridgeway Mechanical no job is too big or too small! Here are some of our most popular services:
- Frozen Pipes Repairs Near Me
- Water Leak Repair Near Me
- Water Leak Detection Near Me
- Main Sewer Line Repair Near Me
- Sewer Line Replacement Near Me
- Sump Pump Repair Near Me
- Toilet Repair Near Me
- Bathroom Plumbing Near Me
- Faucet Repair Near Me
- Water Pipe Leak Repair Near Me
- Shower Repair Near Me
- Bathroom Faucet Installation Near Me
- Bathroom Sink Repair Near Me
- Bathroom Water Pipe Relocation Near Me
- Clogged Toilet Repair Near Me
- Low-Flow Showerheads Repair Near Me
- Running Toilet Repair Near Me
- Showerhead Repair Near Me
- Showerhead Replacement Near Me
- Toilet Installation Near Me
- Toilet Leak Repair Near Me
- Plumber Near Me
- Plumbers Near Me
- Plumber Service Near Me
- Plumbing Near Me
- Plumbing Service Near Me
- Plumbing Contractor Near Me
- Plumbing Company Near Me
- Plumbing Companies Near Me
- Emergency Plumber Near Me
- 24 hour Plumbing Service Near Me
- Water Heater Repair Near Me
- Water Heater Plumbing Near Me
- Water Heater Replacement Near Me
- Water Heater Installation Near Me
- Tankless Water Heater Service Near Me
- Instant Hot Water Repair Near Me
- Basement Plumbing Near Me
- Drain Cleaning Service Near Me
- Floor Drain Cleaning Service Near Me
- Clogged Sink Repair Near Me
- Clogged Kitchen Sink Service Near Me